Del Oeste Equine Hospital provides equine internal medical care — from neonatal foals to seniors — at our facility on Meadowview Road between Eugene and Junction City, or at your barn.
Our highly skilled and experienced veterinarians use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and therapies, supported by an on-site laboratory and pharmacy.
Del Oeste veterinarians routinely diagnose and treat internal equine diseases and disorders, including:
- Bacterial and viral diseases
- Cardiac diseases
- Life-threatening muscular and skeletal issues, including fractures, laminitis, etc.
- Respiratory issues, such as sinus infections and COPD (Heaves)
- Cancers and tumors
- Reproductive system issues
- Allergies and skin diseases
- Equine Metabolic Syndrome (EMS)
- Cushing’s Disease (as seen in the page heading image above)
Our Meadowview Road facility includes multiple exam rooms with padded floors, an indoor arena, and multiple indoor and outdoor stalls with paddocks.
Our diagnostic equipment currently includes mobile digital x-ray machines, a one-meter endoscope, and multiple ultrasound machines.
Treatment and critical care services include hospitalization, IV fluids, general anesthesia for surgeries, on-site post-operative care, and long-term recovery assistance.